- Activate parameter rec/client in the profile instance (for all clients or a few ones). As performace can decrease it is advised to activate it only in one client per system.
- By default, modification logs are enabled for customizing tables if rec/client parameter is activated
- recclient paramter must be activated in the Transport System profile in order to store modifications made by transport requests.
- Audit logs use a lot of space in database. Check it regulary.
- Can be enabled by activating the following paramters on the instance profile
- DIR_AUDIT: folder where audit logs are stored
- FN_AUDIT: audit logs filenames nomenclature
- rsau/enable=1: parameter for activating audit
- rsau/max_diskspace/per_day: max size for all audit logs per day
- rsau/max_diskspace/per_file: max file size per audit log
- rsau/selection_slots: number of selection units used by S_TCODE SM19 and verificated by SAP System during the proccess
- Use S_TCODE SM18 to set up the job for automatic deletion of audit logs