(NEW) KB4IT released

After many years without enough time to develop my beloved application based on Semantic MediaWiki, KB4IT, I decided that it was time to stop, forget it and take a sabatic year without thinking in develop anything at all. Also, after moving abroad with my family to start a new position in a new company, it […]

*** Error in /usr/bin/python3.6: corrupted size vs. prev_size: 0x000000000134cc60 ***

These days, back to Basico’s development, I’ve realized about a weird behavior when program finished its execution: After a few research, looking into some forums, I found the solution. Just export the following variable:

I don’t understand why it fixes the problem, and sadly, I don’t have enough time to look into it :( […]